- Stand out from your competition.
- Keep your office motivated and focused.
- Feel confident knowing your space is always customer-ready.
Focus on What Matters
- Save time and energy by not managing your employees to clean.
- Higher cost to pay your current employees.
- Let the professionals handle the cleaning.
- Working in an office space can expose you to over 10 million bacteria in a single day.
- Dead skin flakes make up 70% of all dust particles.
- Office desks may be as much as 400 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
- Why risk the health of your employees? Minimize sick days with a consistent cleaning schedule.
Emptying of trash receptacles, replacing liners as needed, and moving trash to a collection point.
Thoroughly vacuum all carpet, taking care to get in corners, along edges and beneath furniture.
Dusting / Wiping
Thoroughly dust all horizontal surfaces such as desktops, file cabinets, windowsills, etc…
High Reach Areas
Dust Mop / Damp Mop
Dust / damp mopping and of hard surface floors getting into corners and under furniture.
Vacuum all upholstered furniture items such as chairs, couches, guest seating, benches, etc…
- Stock towels, tissue, and hand soap. (Client to provide)
- Empty sanitary napkin receptacles and wipe with a disinfectant.
- Empty trash receptacles and wipe when needed.
- Clean and polish mirrors.
- Wipe towel cabinet covers.
- Clean and sanitize toilets and urinal inside and outside. Polish bright work.
- Clean toilet seats on both sides using a disinfectant.
- Scour and sanitize all basins. Polish bright work.
- Dust partitions, top of mirrors, and frames.
- Remove splash marks from walls around basins.
- Mop and rinse restroom floors with a disinfectant.
- Empy all trash receptacles and move to a collection point. (Client to provide liners).
- Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
- Damp mop hard surface floors to remove spillage from soiled areas.
- Clean and wipe tables and chairs.
- Spot clean walls near trash receptacles.
- Clean fronts, tops, and sides of trash receptacles with a disinfectant as needed.
- Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
- Damp wipe countertops to remove coffee rings and spillage.
- Clean and sanitize sinks. (Client responsible for dishes).
- Spot clean cabinets and exterior of appliances to present a neat appearance.
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Recurring Plan Today